Thank you from your winner – Henry!

Students! Did you do your profile survey? Check your email for a chance to win a £20 voucher and tell us what you think now!

Hi everyone, it has been an amazing experience to chat with so many of you around the country. There were loads of great questions and plenty of good banter too which made it all the more fun. I’m glad so many of you are curious about a career in engineering because that’s the first requirement – stay curious about the world around you and keep asking “why?” and “how?”. I’m thrilled to have won the Millisecond Zone and I have already engaged with a local school to see how I can for some engineering into their curriculum this winter, robo-santa perhaps? Best of luck to you all, it’s been a blast!

Engineers! If you’d like the chance to win funding for your own public engagement work, apply for the next I’m an Engineer, Get me out of here: imanengineer.org.uk/engineer-apply

Posted on November 22, 2018 by modjen in News. Leave a comment